Saturday May 2, 2020
Secrest Welcome and Education Center at OARDC Campus, 2122 Williams Rd., Wooster
8:00 a.m. Check-in
8:30 a.m. 5K begins
9:00 a.m. 2-mile walk begins
9:15 a.m. 1-mile walk begins
9:45 a.m. Prizes, Awards and Raffles
T-shirt included if registered by April 10, 2020
Walk or Run to raise funds for local mental health support, education, and recovery programs in Wayne and Holmes Counties.
Follow us on facebook!
2020 Honorary Family
The Reardons - Michael, Stephanie, Robin, and Amy
Michael, Stephanie, Amy and Robin Reardon moved to Wooster from Columbus in 1974 when Michael purchased United Titanium, Inc. Michael and Stephanie have shown their love of Wooster by volunteering their time and expertise and actively supporting causes that are personal to them and important to the community.
Having seen the effect of mental illness on family and friends, the Reardons have wholeheartedly chosen to support NAMI. It is a privilege to have been selected to be the honorary chairmen of the Walk and 5K for Wellness 2020. Help us make a difference on May 2 at Secrest Arboretum on OARDC campus. We encourage everyone to lace up your shoes and be a part of stopping the stigma surrounding mental health issues.
We look forward to seeing you!
- United Titanium
- The Noble Foundation
- Adam and Vicki Briggs Charitable Fund
- Wayne County Community Foundation
- Ohio Hospital of Psychiatry
- Peg's Foundation
- Ralph R. & Grace B. Jones Foundation
- Romich Foundation
- Wooster Glass Company, Inc.
- BCI Buckeye Corrugated, Inc.
- Briggs Financial Group
- Wooster Community Hospital Health Systems- Behavioral Health Services
- Aultman Orrville Hospital's Growing Healthy Habits
- Bala Venkataraman
- Cleveland Clinic
- D+S Distribution
- Gerber Amish Farm Chicken
- Himes, Slater & Hershberger, LLC
- Springhaven Counseling Center
- Stutzman Lumber, LTD.
- The Apple Creek Banking Co.
- The Wooster Brush Company