Saturday June 20, 2020
We're Going Virtual!!!
YOU choose the location and activity!!
Tune in every 1/2 hour to: facebook.com/NAMIWayneHolmes
Join us for NAMI's 13th Annual Walk and 5K for Wellness. This event is a fundraiser to benefit free mental health support services offered by NAMI Wayne and Holmes Counties.
Free T-shirt included if registered by May 29! More details and register online at https://registration.verticalrunnerrm.com/events/walk-and-5k-for-wellness-01072020418
2020 Honorary Family
The Reardons - Michael, Stephanie, Robin, and Amy
Michael, Stephanie, Amy and Robin Reardon moved to Wooster from Columbus in 1974 when Michael purchased United Titanium, Inc. Michael and Stephanie have shown their love of Wooster by volunteering their time and expertise and actively supporting causes that are personal to them and important to the community.
Having seen the effect of mental illness on family and friends, the Reardons have wholeheartedly chosen to support NAMI. It is a privilege to have been selected to be the honorary chairmen of the Walk and 5K for Wellness 2020. Help us make a difference on June 20 at Secrest Arboretum on OARDC campus. We encourage everyone to lace up your shoes and be a part of stopping the stigma surrounding mental health issues.
We look forward to seeing you!
- United Titanium
- The Donald and Alice Noble Foundation
- Adam and Vicki Briggs Charitable Fund
- Ohio Hospital of Psychiatry
- Morton Salt
- Peg's Foundation
- Ralph R. & Grace B. Jones Foundation
- Romich Foundation
- Wayne County Community Foundation
- Wooster Glass Company, Inc
- BCI Buckeye Corrugated, Inc.
- Briggs Financial Group
- Seaman Corporation
- The University of Akron - Wayne College
- Wooster Community Hospital Health Systems- Behavioral Health Services
- Aultman Orrville Hospital's Growing Healthy Habits
- Bala Venkataraman
- Cleveland Clinic Wooster
- D+S Distribution
- Gerber's Amish Farm Chicken
- Himes, Slater & Hershberger, LLC
- NetOps Consulting
- SpringHaven Counseling Center
- Stutzman Lumber, LTD.
- The Apple Creek Banking Co.
- The Wooster Brush Company
- Western Reserve Group
- West View Healthy Living