2019 Walk for Wellness Date is Saturday May 18
NAMI Wayne and Holmes Counties hosts a yearly Walk for Mental Wellness on a Saturday in May at the Secrest Arboretum. Each year there is a different Honorary Chair who hosts the event.
The monies raised from the walk go toward the MOCA House Recovery Program which provides supportive and educational opportunities to help individuals with mental illness, and strengthen coping and life skills with peer support; NAMI Educational programs for family members of adults and children with mental illness which offer information, insight and understanding; and their Crisis Intervention Team Training program which teaches local law enforcement how to better respond to a person experiencing a mental health crisis.
Please support NAMI by contacting Helen Walkerly at 330-264-1590 for more information on how you and your family, or business can sponsor the event or register for the walk.
- Ralph R & Grace B Jones Foundation
- Dennis & Kathy Helmuth
- Law Office of Brian E. Krebs
- Romich Family Fund
- Wooster Glass Co, Inc.
- BCI Buckeye Division
- Long, Cook & Samsa, Inc.
- Stutzman Lumber
- Tekfor Inc.
- Aultman Orrville Hospital's Growing Healthy Habits
- Briggs Financial Group
- Cleveland Clinic Wooster Family Health & Surgery Center
- D + S Distribution Inc
- Gerbers Amish Farm Chicken
- Roose & Ressler, A Legal Professional Assn.
- Spring Haven Inc.
- The University of Akron Wayne College
- United Titanium Inc
- Vaidya Family
- Wooster Brush Company
- Wooster Community Hospital Health System - Behavioral Health Services
Quilt Raffle Tickets: These tickets will be on sale until the winner is drawn on Walk day (May 18, 2019). Cost is $1 per ticket or $5 for six tickets. Stop in at the office to purchase your tickets.